We all are quite aware of Tara Sutaria’s love for food. Be it preparing an elaborate feast or digging into a yummy treat right before her show, the actress is a big time foodie. Recently, she was caught on camera relishing a delicious snack: a custard doughnut. Apparently, for Tara Sutaria, it is “never the wrong time to dive into a custard doughnut.” Decked up in an all-black ensemble and textbook-perfect glam, the video showcased Tara Sutaria chomping on the sweet treat. In the caption, Tara Sutaria wrote, “Incase anybody thinks I’m too poised and proper. ( I get this feedback often and believe the video is self explanatory ) It’s apparently never the wrong time to dive into a custard doughnut. you can hear @rahuljhangiani agree.”
Take a look at her reel below:
If your taste buds are also demanding a doughnut treat, we have got you covered. Below, we have handpicked 5 delicious doughnut recipes:
- Classic Doughnuts: With their fluffy, golden-brown exterior and a sweet glaze, classic doughnuts provide a moment of pure bliss with every bite. You can never go wrong with the classics. Click here for the recipe.
- Chocolate Doughnuts: The deep cocoa flavour and the velvety texture makes these delectable treats heaven on the platter. Detailed recipe here.
- Doughnut Peach: This delightful recipe adds a zingy twist to the classic doughnuts by incorporating juicy saturn peaches. Imagine sinking your teeth into a warm, fluffy doughnut with a sweet surprise of peachy goodness inside. Looking for the recipe? Click here.
- Eggless Doughnuts: These delightful pastries are crafted without eggs but retain all the deliciousness and softness that doughnuts are loved for. Find the full recipe here.
- Noodle Keema Doughnuts: In case you thought doughnuts are only sweet, allow us to change your perception and take your taste buds on a joyous ride. Stuffed with the goodness of noodles and the rich, spiced keema (minced meat) filling, noodle keema doughnuts offer a culinary experience like no other. Enjoy a scrumptious blend of textures and flavours in every bite. Click here and get the recipe.
Tell us your favourite doughnut recipe in the comments.